The Veterinary Clinical Research Office is pleased to offer assistance to VA-MD Vet Med investigators. Our office can
- identify resources for proposal preparation and proposal review;
- help to forge new links with internal and external collaborators;
- facilitate the establishment and maintenance of a network of regional specialists, veterinarians, and breed clubs to promote patient enrollment;
- update our website and other marketing materials to aid in recruiting trial participants and attracting new funding;
- coordinate and verify protocol compliance, data entry, and study-related financial arrangements; and
- provide information about ongoing studies and serve as an initial point of contact for sponsors, owners, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- CONSORT (CONsolidated Standards of Reporting Trials)
Investigators can use the CONSORT Checklist to ensure thorough and transparent reporting of research findings.