Adam Drury, DVM
VA-MD College of Veterinary Medicine
205 Duck Pond Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, 2016
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO
Bachelor of Arts, 2001
Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine
VCA Veterinary Specialists of Northern Colorado
Iowa State University
- Veterinary Endoscopic Society
- Nylund, Adam; Drury, Adam; Weir, Heather; Monnet, Eric. (2017). “Rates of intraoperative complications and conversion to laparotomy during laparoscopic ovariectomy performed by veterinary students: 161 cases (2010–2014)”. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association. 251. 95-99. 10.2460/javma.251.1.95. .
- Bartner, Lisa; McGrath, Stephanie; Drury, Adam; Chen, Annie; Morris, Arianne; Brewer, Melissa; Hall, Meri; Lappin, Michael. “Testing for Bartonella ssp. DNA in cerebrospinal fluid of dogs with inflammatory central nervous system disease”. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, accepted for publication. .
- Drury, Adam; Monnet, Eric; Packer, Rebecca; Marolf, Angela. “Determination of surgical exposure obtained with integrated endoscopic thoracolumbar hemilaminectomy in large breed cadaveric dogs”. Veterinary Surgery, under final review for publication.
- Minimally-invasive endoscopic spinal surgery