Laboratory for Neurotoxicity Studies
The Virginia Tech Laboratory for Neurotoxicity Studies is located at the Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine.
GLP-Compliant Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM)
Supported by the college's Good Laboratory Practice Program
- Staffed by experienced technicians
- On-site Quality Assurance Unit
- Consultation on all aspects of ultrastructure
- Tissue trimming, post-fixation, epoxy resin embedding
- Thick sections for light microscopy
- Thin sections for transmission electron microscopy
- High-resolution electron micrographs, sent to sponsor for evaluation or interpreted in the LNS lab
- Report preparation
For more information about GLP-compliant electron microscopy, contact Sandy Hancock, MS, RQAP-GLP at email@example.com or call the Laboratory for Neurotoxicity Studies at 540-231-4817.