College Visits and Tours
Prospective student tours
Tours of the college and information sessions are held for prospective students (high school seniors, undergraduates, post-graduates, and professionals) on specific dates each year.
Tours and information sessions begin promptly at the specified time and last approximately two hours.
- Schedule a visit for an information session and tour.
- Contact email@example.com questions.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accommodate walk-in requests. Our college is a secure-access facility, and self-guided tours are not allowed.
We encourage members of the general public to attend the college's Annual Open House, when tours of our Veterinary Teaching Hospital and teaching facilities are available.
Important tour guidelines
Because our Veterinary Teaching Hospital is a working hospital and our top priority is providing medical care for our patients, we do not give hospital tours to large groups or to high school or younger students.
We offer tours to prospective students: undergraduates, post-graduates, and professionals. Younger students are encouraged to attend our Annual Open House to learn more about our program and the veterinary profession.
In order to follow biosecurity, liability, and patient confidentiality procedures, the following restrictions are enforced at all times:
- Taking photos or video is prohibited in the hospital.
- A tour guide must escort tour participants at all times.
- Tour participants must not touch patients under any circumstances.
- Tour participants are expected to be respectful of the hospital patients, clients, personnel, and environment. Disruptive behavior (e.g., yelling, running, etc.) is not allowed.
- There will be significant walking; we recommend wearing a comfortable pair of closed-toe shoes.
Failure to follow these rules may result in termination of the tour.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions about tours and visits to our facility.